Monday, March 30, 2009



Today is the day that we have been waiting for. God has answered all our prayers. It is hard to describe all the emotions that are going through my head right now. We are about to become parents for the first time and receive the most incredible gift that God could give us, our daughter, Jennifer Lianna. I understand what it means to be adoptive sons and daughters of our Lord and how much he loves us. We love this little girl so much already and can't wait to meet her and tell her how much we love her. We feel so blessed that God has chosen us to be her parents and pray that she feel loved and safe with us. I can't imagine what she must be thinking right now and all this precious little girl is going to have to go through. Please pray that God has prepared her heart that she it will be a smooth transition for her.

Thank you to all of our friends and family who have been praying for us through this whole adoption process. Some of you have been praying for us even before we began the process. God is so good and and his love endures forever.

We are going to be getting Jennifer Lianna today at 2:30. They will be bringing the children here to the hotel. There are 3 other families here with us who also be getting there children. We have become like familly, sharing all our thoughts and emotions together. We have laughed together, prayed together, and cried together. I am so thankful that we have God has blessed us with such wonderful families and friends to shrare this experience with.

Dear Mom and Dad I know you're up in heaven today smiling down as you see my dream of becoming a mom come true. Thank you mom and dad for giving me the most incredible gift of love that any parents could give their daughter. I pray that I will be as great as parents as you have been to me and share that same love of family and God's love that you shared with me.

Please pray for us and all the other families and precious children today who lives are going to be changed forever.

3 comments:

  1. A note from Hollie...

    Hi Irene,

    I pulled up the website and saw Jennifer Lianna in her pink Tutu and she is so beautiful. It makes me cry when I think how God has blessed your patience with this beautiful little girl. Our family is praying for you and we are looking forward to meeting her. Be safe -- enjoy all the precious moments.

    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Bro and Reener..and Welcome to our new addition to the Lipinskis....waves Hiya Jenneifer!



    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the family Jennifer!
    I've kept you guys in my prayers each night.
    Aunt Irene, your last blog brought tears to my eyes! You truly are one of the sweetest people i've ever met! Congratulations to the both of you, you WILL both be the most amazing parents! God has not only blessed you, but also this little girl, with all the love in the world!
    Can't wait to meet the new addition to our family, and to see all of you this summer!
    Love you very much, and miss you more everyday!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete